Gel Aloe Hand Sanitizer with Lavender in 1 Gallon Container (Single) Sanitizer On Sale! $29.95 / ea. Was $39.95 — You Save $10.00SKU: DS2182801
DescriptionThis Premium Aloe Gel Hand Sanitizer with Lavender is being manufactured in an FDA certified facility for Outreach by one of the only organic Aloe Vera farms in the United States. Users will appreciate how gentle and moisturizing it is on the hands. Because of our volume, we can provide this gel sanitizer at an affordable price and all orders leave the warehouse in 1-2 business days!
- Active Ingredient 80% Ethyl Alcohol (Ethanol)
- Complies with the CDC requirements for an effective hand sanitizer
- Includes aloe and glycerin to moisturize hands
- This gel solution will work in any dispenser
- 1 gallon jug (128 ounces) at only 31 cents per oz!
- MADE IN USA for Outreach in an FDA Certified facility
- New gel & liquid blend sanitizer is formulated for our touchless dispensers to reduce drips while not clogging the nozzles.
- Liquid sanitizer dispenses a palm-full (the recommended amount by CDC to kill COVID and other viruses) but some feel that it can be messy. The liquid can also be used as an inexpensive spray disinfectant for surfaces with a cloth.
- Gel sanitizer works in the dispensers but may cause clogging. The gel may work well to refill other gel sanitizer pump bottles or to mix with liquid to make your own blend for use in the dispensers.
NOTE: Sanitizer is a non-returnable product. Not available for purchase in Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico or Internationally.
Order this stock product as shown.